To manage the entire move process, be the one point of
contact and liaison for the external customer and all participating agents.
Provide excellent follow through while maintaining quality assurance at every
level of assistance and action. To work harmoniously with outside sales
representative(s) and other internal estimators and coordinators to meet the
needs of our customers.
- Obtain all necessary information and maintain communication
throughout the move process with customer, dispatch, warehouse,
accounting, claims, salesperson, driver, Wheaton headquarters, other
agents, and anyone else who may be involved in the move.
- Set up and maintain files on each move and verify that
services are performed as scheduled.
- Prepare, process, print, organize, and distribute all
paperwork required for move according to procedures.
- Field and address concerns and/or complaints of customer and
alert appropriate parties to any problems.
- Book, set, reschedule, and cancel appointments for customers
- Maintain job board so all jobs are easily visible and prepared
for crew scheduling.
- Book over-the-phone moves when necessary.
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
High School Diploma or General Education
Degree (GED). A minimum of one year customer service experience and/or training
is preferred. Those candidates with
customer service experience will be given preference. Experience with a transportation company
would be a plus. Excellent verbal
and written communication skills. Time
management skills are a must. Computer
skills are required and used on a daily basis.
and Mental Requirements:
While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to sit intermittently for 6 to 8 hours per day
or more; have auditory and speaking ability to use the telephone 6 to 8 hours
per day or more; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms; physical mobility and dexterity to operate office equipment; and
regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up
to 25 pounds.